Friday, May 28, 2010

Evinrude 235hp 2stroke Motor - $750 (Edgewood, NM)




This 1982 Evinrude 235hp 2 stroke outboard motor is for parts or repair only. I say that is because I have not tried to start it in three years. I'd say it would fire right up. I have replaced the timing key, stator and trigger, two new power packs and rebuilt all three carbs. This is a 6 cylinder monster. This motor is NOT for the faint of heart. I had this on a 17 1/2 foot Cajun Bass boat and when you opened up the throttle, it became scary and my younger children started to cry. The guy I bought the boat from had a buddy who was a police officer clock him at 81 mph. So on the way home from the lake, wondering what to do with this boat/motor combination, I lost the boat cover and threw my hands up in the air and just bought a universal boat cover and parked it. Never looked back. If you're interested or have any questions, please email. When emailing please indicate: BOAT MOTOR in the subject line or email will not be opened. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment